RetroTeam.app collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Google Analytics
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Google Fonts
- Third Party we share data with
- MailGun - We use MailGun as our transactional email tool to send emails to our users. RetroTeam provides your email address, name and team name.
- Hosting and backend infrastructure
- Firebase Realtime Database
- Firebase Hosting
- Registration and authentication
- Firebase Authentication
Personal Data: email address; first name; last name; profile picture; username
- Children Privacy
- If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, then please do not use or access our Services. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from persons under eighteen (18) years. If we learn that a person under eighteen (18) years has registered in our Website, her Personal Data provided to us without her parents or guardian communication we will cancel that user’s account and delete their Data.
If it comes to our attention through reliable means that a registered user is a child under 18 years of age, we will cancel that user's account and/or access to the Services.
Protecting your data
- We use the best procedures of security to your Personal Data collected to guarantee your rights to protection and confidentiality. The Data we collect is stored on external servers of Firebase (Google Cloud Platform) located in US Central. The data is processed and dealt in a restricted and careful manner with appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the GDPR to safeguard the rights and freedoms of our users. Our goal is to keep your privacy and personal information and to avoid any breach.
Modifying, Verifying, and Deleting your Data
- You have full control over your Data and personal information in our platform. In other words, you can personally modify, correct, view, export or delete it. However, if you want to verify which Personal Data is stored on your behalf, have it modified, corrected or deleted by us, please contact our email firstname.lastname@example.org, giving a clear description of your request. We will gladly attend your demand.
Your rights and our procedures
As highlighted above, you have rights related to Personal Data, as described:
- Access to your Personal Data at any time;
- Edit your account details, making sure your Personal Data is updated;
- Access updated information about your Personal Data held by us and the adopted technical means;
- Request restrictions to your Personal Data processing or deletion;
- Report any infringements to our policy and procedures.
You can demand your rights at any time by our email email@example.com. In compliance with the CCPA, we will not incur the following conducts: Selling personal information; retaining, using, or disclosing personal information for purposes other than as required for the services we provide to you; and Retaining, using, or disclosing the personal information outside of the direct relationship that we have with you; all as set forth and described in the CCPA, as applicable.
Please note that any breach or leak of Data will be reported by email and at our Website in a timely manner.
How long do we keep your data?
For the purpose of you wanting to renew your subscription and have back all the content created through our Services, the Data will be kept for one (1) year following the end of your subscription. After that period, we will notify you by email and after thirty (30) days of inertia we will permanently delete all your Data from our Database, as compliant to the storage limitation imposed by GDPR. The Data deleted from our Database will be strictly in case of an inactive user, not affecting users with a free plan subscription.
- Owner and Data Controller
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Started Now!
Start creating Retrospectives and Invite your Team